Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"25 Brilliant examples of Facebook Brand Pages"

Check out this "25 Brilliant examples Facebook Brand Pages" article

a particularly like The Body Shop USA page where they also advertise for humanitarian campaigns like this one:


where you can sign up and a little further down the page, buy their campaign products...good marketing strategy!


NOTE: when you click on the campaign, you are directed to their website but because we're outside the US the content is not displayed...


1 comment:

  1. Body Shop is my favourite cosmetic brand !
    I do not use any of their means to reach customers, such as social medias or newsletters they send, etc. I just directly go to each shop, they don't need to reach me via anything else, the only fact that they do NOT TEST their products on animal is enough for me to trust this brand!

    ReplyDelete